Friday 21 March 2014

Enter to win an External Battery Charger

0 comments
IMG 2900 225x300 External Battery Charger a Travel Essential
I do not travel anywhere without an external battery charger, because I never want to be somewhere amazing and not be able to at least take a photo with my phone.
The good news is these are cheap, so you never have to have a dead battery again. All you need is an external charger. I got sick and tired of my battery dying so now my family has a whole assortment of external batteries. Here is a review of all the ones I’ve tried.

 External Battery Charger a Travel Essential External Battery Charger a Travel EssentialThe first one is not only able to charge all devices with an attachment that uses a usb port, but it is also a flashlight. I find the flashlight to be quite handy. I never know where I’ve put my flashlight and now I always now where to find one! It costs right around $20 on Amazon. It is basically the size of a lipstick and comes in lots of colors. It is theRAVPower Luster Mini 3000mAh Lipstick Charger External Battery Pack Power Bank Charger (Ultra Bright Flashlight with High/Low/Strobe Modes, 5V/1A Output) External Battery Charger a Travel Essential


 External Battery Charger a Travel Essential External Battery Charger a Travel Essential For Christmas I bought a whole bunch of these off of Amazon as presents in all different colors. Everyone I gave them to seemed to really like them. Right now they cost about $7.00. This kind does not have a built in flash light. It is just a charger and slightly bigger than the one above. This is the Ekitmall 2600mAh External Battery Pack High Capacity Power Bank Charger External Battery Charger a Travel Essential

 External Battery Charger a Travel Essential External Battery Charger a Travel EssentialI got this one for myself, because I have an iPhone 4S. Unlike the two above that will charge any device this will only charge an iPod or iPhone with that type of plug in. You can only charge this one with an iPhone 4 cable. It is nice because I can quickly charge it off my phone charger in the car, but when I upgrade phones it will no longer work for any of our devices. Well, I guess I could use it on the iPads. This one cost me $5 on Amazon. This one does not take very long to charge, but it also does not charge a device very much. Last time I used it I got about a 10 charge, which was better than having a dead phone. This charger is the Stitchway UltraPower 1900 mAh (BLACK) Backup Battery Charger for Apple iPhone 4 External Battery Charger a Travel Essential

 External Battery Charger a Travel Essential External Battery Charger a Travel EssentialLast but not least is a cell phone case that is also a charger. The down side to this is it will only charge your cell phone, but most times that is the only thing you need charged anyway. Mine is the Mophie Juice Pack Plus Case and Rechargeable Battery External Battery Charger a Travel Essential. I got it at Best Buy for $100, you can get them on Amazon around the same price. It is a really nice case and can charge your phone up fast to 100%.

Win an External Battery Charger Power Bank




This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with http://sweepxtakes.blogspot.com/. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this Contest

0 comments: Post Yours! Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

Post a Comment

 

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Live feed

About Me

My photo
Hi friends i am Zilehuda tariq student of Computer Science .And tech lover too and I like to spread knowledge about new thing,invention. facebook profle: facebook.com/Zilehuda
Copyright © 2013 MyBloggerBlog Template All Right Reserved
Distributed By Free Blogger Templates | Designed by MyBloggerBlog

Don't Forget To Join US Our Community
×
bloggerWidget